Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some of your reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to invent a product good an idea you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full-line of products and not desperate to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they do a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to consider the risk for product Idea being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.